Link Menu

Banner

Banner

Saturday 7 November 2015

My Week...

Hi everyone.

This is gonna be a long post, so I hope that doesn't scare anyone away from reading it.

This has been a trying week for me.  It started off decently, then everything went to crap on Tuesday and Wednesday, though they did improve on Thursday and Friday. 

I'll hopefully start my counseling next Thursday and hopefully things will start to get a little better.  I'm tired of the seemingly placebo effect that the medications that I've been on have been having and the lack of progress with my current regimen.  Hopefully a new counselor and trying to sort out my problems will lead to some actual progress soon. 

At least I have an outing on Tuesday, dinner with an old friend on Thursday, and the new Audi unveiling coming on the 28th to look forward to, even if the latter is 3 weeks away.

Other than that, I've mostly washed dishes today and looked up a few things online.  I'll probably try and sneak in a nap before I relieve some stress through gaming.

I'll be back later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment