Link Menu

Banner

Banner

Friday 13 November 2015

This week...

Hi everyone.

The news from Paris is pretty disheartening.  I do hope that those who have brought evil upon the innocent get what they deserve in the end.

Aside from that tempering my mood, the past couple of days have been pretty good.  Counseling went great on my first day, though I won't be going back until the start of the next month (I'm scheduled every other Thursday right now, and because of Thanksgiving, that's another week in between).  I also had Japanese hibachi last night, too.  It's a bit pricey (granted, I didn't pay--it was a friend's treat), but it was pretty good. 

I also breezed though a lot of stuff at work today and now I'll use the weekend to catch up on some stuff that I haven't gotten to because of being busy.

I'll be back later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment