Link Menu

Banner

Banner

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Tuesday

Hi Everyone.

Yesterday, I spend much of the day in Amish Country.  There's so much to do down there that not only can I probably not list everything, you could probably spend several days there and you'll still miss stuff.  There's tons of food markets there, I also visited a petting zoo and some antique stores.  And there's a restaurant there with an excellent buffet.  That'll be a future trip again for sure.

Work also went well today, and for once I haven't been dealing too much with my shoulder and arm aches.  I still have them, but they seem to be going away now.

I plan on looking up some stuff tonight and getting some rest, because I've had a pretty busy week so far and I have some stuff that I want to catch up on tonight and tomorrow.

I'll be back later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment