Link Menu

Banner

Banner

Sunday 24 May 2015

Happy Memorial Day and Memorial Day Weekend.

Hi everyone.

My weekend has taken a turn for the better.  I'm now in a sort of good mood.  I physically don't feel 100%; I walked outside and you can already feel the humidity building ahead of the weather that's supposed to move in tomorrow afternoon.

But outside of that, I'm better than I have been the past couple of days.

I'm going to take this moment to say that this weekend isn't just about barbecues and being one of the biggest motorsports weekends of the year.  We should remember why we can do those things this weekend and remember the veterans who passed away fighting for freedom, those who are still with us, and those in the armed forces now.  They died, have served, or are serving for us.  Let's live for them and honor their memories.

I'll be back later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment