Link Menu

Banner

Banner

Monday 30 May 2016

Plans for the next couple of weeks and kittens' names.

Hi everyone.

Happy Memorial Day.

Tomorrow, I'll be headed up to Akron for a visit to the Zoo up there.  It'll just be a day to walk around and do some stuff.  Other than that, I don't know what I'll be up to tomorrow.

The following Tuesday, I'll be taking a ferry to Kelley's Island and spending a day up there.  I've never been on a boat before and I haven't really been up to Lake Erie, either, so I'm looking forward to that.

Also, our newest kittens have names now.  The long haired calico is named Quinn, the long haired grey and white is called Feisty, and the black kitten is called Midnight.  Quinn is a girl, while Midnight and Feisty are boys.  We also have two older kittens, which the calico girl is named Sheila, and the white and grey boy is named Johnny, well, specifically Johnny Ringo from the film Tombstone.

So that's what I have going on right now.

Have yourselves a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment