Link Menu

Banner

Banner

Saturday 31 October 2015

Halloween.

Hi Everyone.

Happy Halloween to everyone who's celebrating it.  I'd like to share some music that makes me think of today.

Of course, there's Thriller by Michael Jackson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIx_HbmRnQY

Danny Elfman's Beetlejuice theme songs, be it from the film or the cartoon.

And this will probably be familiar to anyone who's ever watched pro wrestling.  Rest In Peace by Jim Johnston, better known as the wresting them for the Undertaker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEwuXPdpN-U

I won't be doing a ton of celebrating--I won't be trick or treating, and no one ever really ventures out where I live to do that anyways.  I will be watching a FIA WEC race tonight, and I did change my Facebook profile pic to reflect the changing seasons.  It's still Lydia from the Beetlejuice cartoons, but her attire does show what's coming up as we move deeper into fall.

I'll be back later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment