Link Menu

Banner

Banner

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Short One Today; Mostly Weather Complaints, and One Piece of Advice...

Hi everyone.

Today wasn't a great one for sure.  I woke up at 4:00 this morning throwing up, then I called off work because of being ill, and now my front yard's a tropical swamp and the creek by my house is flooded to it's banks.  Not to mention that the storms this morning that caused said water issues kept me up at times while I was trying to get some rest because of being sick. 

At least I'm up and about now and the sun's coming out a bit, not that it'll dry things out too much with off and on rain forecast though at least Friday.

Speaking of which, this could come in handy this summer along with local weather reports:
 

http://www.spc.noaa.gov/

I'll be trying to get back on track the rest of today, and I'll be trying to finally make that chicken dinner that I've yet to get around to making.

I'll be back later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment