Link Menu

Banner

Banner

Sunday 4 October 2015

Some stuff from a day where I didn't do much...

Hi everyone.

Today was uneventful--stayed up way to long into the morning and went straight to bed after my parents left.  So, I haven't done much so far today.  However, I do have plans for looking up some stuff before getting some sleep in before I head to work tomorrow.  After which I'll be getting ready for my trip to Akron on Tuesday.

Also, considering that this is October, I'd love to know what's in pumpkin spice, so I can either make it or buy it if pumpkin spice is retailed in stores.  Also, this being that time of year, too, I have to admit that I have a bit of a thing for Lydia from Beetlejuice, especially the cartoon.  She's an intelligent, thoughtful, cute goth girl who actually wouldn't seem out of place as a character in some of the stuff that I like, such as the Twilight Saga novels. 

But that's basically what I have going on now.

I'll be back later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment