Link Menu

Banner

Banner

Saturday 14 March 2015

My First Post.

Hi everyone.

Well, this is my first post here, and it took me forever to figure out how this friggin' thing worked.  But at least now I can type here.

I'll mostly be posting random stuff here about stuff I do, motorsports, animals, and other stuff.  I know, not much of an introduction, but I'll be more into posting links to photos and videos and thoughts about other things once I get established here.

At least be glad that I did change my avatar for here.  Instead of using Shizu/Griselda from Guyver (mostly because that avatar wouldn't look good in 50x50 pixels), I decided to chose one of my favorite animals, the Barn Owl.

I know that this wasn't much to start off with, but I do have some stuff planned for today that I'd like to get done with before I go too much further.  Namely, wash dishes, play some GT4 and rest up before the F1 race comes on tonight.

I'll be back later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment